"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Little Black Book...

The woes of dating had me thinking a hault was necessary.. especially with the many bozos I've encountered :) But I've kept up with it, "can't assume every guy is the same" and like Jenn-Jenn said, "gotta kiss a few frogs to find my prince". Not that finding my Soulmate is top notch on my to-do list I just haven't dismissed it completely :) Nonetheless, I've met a couple of awesome beaus.. one I'm keeping a guard up on because I think there might be some sparkle left with his old time gal. That circumstance I'm all too familiar with myself. :) But he is super awesome.. every time we hang out it's fun and laughter, compliments galore but not the annoying over done type :) So we'll just wait and see what happens here, no expectations just fun and friendship... (FYI can't wait to see CrazyStupidLove July 29th.. Jenn, let's plan a ladies movie night :)) Guy #2, he's funny, fun and less of party animal which I definitely need in my life, down for adventure that doesn't include bar hopping!! Which is more of what I'm leaning to.. but I am a magnet for unavailable men.. So as guy #1 may still have a strong connection with his old girl, Guy#2 couldn't be more unavailable for me.. but he still makes time and adores my company and I his so I'm living in the moment....
As for my move, it will be just a temporary vacation.. Arizona is so HOTTT!! lol.. I love summer but not a fan of Hell Fire!! lol So a temporary vacation with great company, my family, is necessary and I can clear my head a bit and not focus so much on anything but me!! :) My spirit is a million times sweeter and I'm looking forward to a better me!!

Movie Title Quote: (Love this one!!!!)
"I Believe we write out own stories and each time we think we know the end, we dont. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and from the peace that comes from knowing, that you just can't know it all. life's funny that way once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong"

1 comment:

  1. Oh babe, I feel you on dating. I love unavailable men. Or assholes. Those are my favorites. As soon as they're nice I dont like their style or something stupid because it's just not as awesome unless he's a dick hahah!

    I should post about the men in my life...

    ReplyDelete