"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Happens in Vegas....

So I went through my calendar for the next couple of months and I'm a busy little bee!!!! Today, I went on a spur of the moment Knott's Berry Farm trip with the fam bam... it works that my Pop wins tickets on the radio to everything!! :) We left at noon, got there at 1ish and left when the park closed.. FUN FUN FUN. I love my "Tanner family fun" days :) lol... But seriously, with all of the bday parties, graduations, house warmings and weddings this summer, I'm seriously booked for the next couple months every weekend. Not to mention the small little getaways planned!! :)
This next weekend coming up will be a local one, but I will be helping my good friend, who just got the keys to her new home :) Sort out her "pack-rat" home for a huge garage sale!! Well needed :) The weekend following will be a fun, "slobtastic" Palm Springs adventure with the girls :) The weekend after that will be a good friend's child's 1st bday party :) High School Reunion expected..lol and at night one of the besties bday celebrations...My sister's 18th falls on that following Wednesday and the Besties 28th.. ugh we're getting old.. is the 3rd of the month :) In the midst of all the madness, I will be planning a fantastic Bachelorette Party for the beginning weekend of May. So any San Fran. hot spots or ideas, please throw my way!! :) End of April is Stagecoach, Vegas for the 16th of April is in the works, If my shape is back by then :) April 23rd party bus to Morongo for my buddy Okie's celebration. I want to make it out to Key Largo sometime in May to see my East Coast Boo :) and Two June Weddings so far!! It will be an eventful couple of months with an exciting stir of moments and new memories. Can't wait for the besties wedding and dress shopping should prove to be a fantastic one!! I still want to make it out to NY this year!!! So filling it in will be necessary!! :) Bed time for now, on to another Monday Funday, cuz work is a ton of fun!! Goodnight all!!

3 comments:

  1. pls introduce me to the sugar daddy that is funding your life...lol. im in need of excitement that doesnt come in the form of finding a dollar in the dryer...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO.. yours truly.. I'm not ballin' or anything, but I'm getting it together for these special events :) It's all about timing... I'm managing my time with my moola!! lol.. and ur coming along for most of it so shut ur trap!! :)
    Speaking of, what are u doing Saturday?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... your life is awesome. be safe and have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete