"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What A Girl Wants...

Ugh!!!!.. Great weekend with a special someone and I let down all of my walls and broke a few of my rules!!! But I have to say it was worth it!!!! I'm good at jinxing myself tho, especially when I talk about it... So an update is necessary later this week. :) lol... It was a great weekend though. Friday night I went out with a guy friend that proved to be a comfortable successful dinner date :) Saturday went to visit my good friend of 7 + years at her new home for a bbq to celebrate her hubby's 27th. Drank a bit much but enjoyed the new company and the few old <3 Ended up staying out there because an hour drive home was not happening, especially in my drunken state :) The time change really kicked my ass today too. I slept most of the day but suprisingly didn't have a hangover at all. We'll just chalk this weekend up to a great one with some major potential for future great ones :)
The Birthday Boy!!
drinking partners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment