"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Crashers....

So a $50 gift card is on the line for "The Biggest Loser" competition I now have going on with my Momma!!!  Buckle up, cuz I want the gift card!! I've lost a whopping 10 lbs in a 2 week period. Much to say for the fact that I was sick for a little over half of that time and couldn't keep anything down. lol.. I'll win I promise!! We have a family wedding to attend in June so we set some goals and a friendly competition to meet them. So far, I'm in the lead!! :) woo-woo.
Work is going great, I am getting kudos everyday on a good job note, so I must be doing something right and the atmosphere is totally fun and friendly!! I love it. Bought some girl scout cookies from the cutest little girl that came into the office today. She's down to 100 boxes out of 3000, score for her!!! I also bought the sweetest dress for the babyshower I'm going to on Saturday so hopefully the weather works itself out :)
Missed the guys on Idol yesterday because I went out for a cocktail, 1st one in quite a bit, or should I say 1st 2 lol... tried to set my friend up with a newby, that looked cute in his picture!! LOL.. The hat was deceiving and hid all of the ugly!! LMAO.. that's a mean thing to say, i know. He was a really nice guy, just wrong for boo. :) Called out a friend on a lie someone called him out on and he still flipped the script. I guess I've had an eventful couple of days, but excited to catch up on the wedding plans of my bestie and working it out to meet my weight goal :) Need to get away for a bit tho so a trip to Palm Springs with the girls is in the works (2 weeks to be exact) and at the end of the month the Renaissance Fair in AZ with the family is going to be fun, and can't forget Stagecoach at the end of April- JOSH TURNER IS YUMMILICIOUS!!!!. So I guess I'm not stuck in dullsville like I ragged on myself about yesterday :)  Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week <3

2 comments:

  1. Im so proud of you!!!! 10 pounds is great and having a contest always gives you motivation and having an event you wanna look fab for too helps:) I also didnt see the guy perform:( I totally forgo too but I made sure to watch wed and thurs:) Im loving this season. P.s we need to get dranks soon too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl, 10 lbs is 2 in skinny girl terms with how big i've gotten!! LOL but definitely need to catch up with some cocktails soon.

    ReplyDelete