"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Liar, Liar...

Pants on fire!!! I can't understand a liar.. with even the simple of things! I met someone recently who has never met, but has now fell in love with my BFF :) Now this kid lied from the gate, but I still haven't called him out. LOL..
Lie #1: when asked how old I was he then told me his age being a year older than me. Dumb, Dumb.. I saw your DL and you're only four years older than my youngest sister :) Whom I am 9 years years older than!! LOL 
Lie #2: Day 1, I was locked up for 2 years in Prison (what a catch!!) Day 5, "you know cuz I was locked up for 4 years in Prison" LMAO
Lie #3: married or not married?? single men don't wear wedding bands on their ring finger. JUST SAYING
LIE #4: THE WHOPPER OF ALL LIES- him: "oh I went to go see ur friend at the bar", me:  "oh yeah when?", him: "Saturday", me: "oh cool, I picked her up on Saturday", him: "yeah she was cool, nice and friendly, looks different (better) than her pictures", me: "oh yeah, cool, what time did u guys go in?", him: "around 8pm".......URRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Moron, I just told you I picked her up and she got out at 7!!!! I couldn't find the strength to call him out.. there were too many others around :)
I'm not one to be easily impressed, I'm proud of my accomplishments and dig people on geniune personalities, lie once, white lie no prob., lie twice for lame reasons can't believe anything you say anymore! REAL is REAL.. plus Prison is not a winning mark on your resume buddy!!! Even for a friend!! LMAO. Had to share, hope you all get as big of a laugh out of this as I did!!

4 comments:

  1. I want a pretend life too!!! Can I have a sugar daddy but keep this job just for insurance purposes...lol. and im not driving right now because my lambo is in the shop... just have the cameras rolling when you finally call homeboy out on his b.s pls!!!! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lies of today!!! lol.. I'm a registered nurse and was in the Army for two years..plus going to school to be a doctor...hmmmm!! Do I really look like an idiot??? Many accomplishments boo how did u manage to have three kids from 2 baby mommas in the middle of all this work? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. um WTF lol. Who is this joker?/?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a bozo i met.. he has a serious problem.

    ReplyDelete