"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ghost World....

My blog days have slowly diminished.. but I'll try to keep up :) With the new job and my early bedtime, I  haven't really "computered" it up. I think the idea of being in front of a computer all morning and afternoon, stops me from sitting in front of one later in the day :)

I have been keeping myself busy in all of the positive of ways. :) I cancelled some party time and made it a purpose to spend more family time and fun travel time, even if it's just local SoCal travel. Went to Disneyland yesterday, with a good friend and my lil sister.. I love DLAND and am not too much of a football fan, so missing superbowl wasn't a bummer for me. Although hearing about Christina Aguilera messing up the lyrics of the National Anthem proved to be a disappointment. I feel so bad for her.
This weekend coming.. I want to do a train trip to the coast.. or Old Town SD..  so hopefully that works out for me. Then the weekend to follow.. is my sister's 25th.. so a celebration is necessary.. just glad I got her gift taken care of already :) Stagecoach 2011 here we come!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Disneyland!! Cheers to spending more QT with friends and family instead of partying. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to call you out on your leaving me hanging.. i very much enjoy your weekly posts but i get why you have spent less time on here and more time napping... As for this weekend... san D zoo here we come :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the zoo sounded like a good idea :) Toy Story dress up Party, here we come :)

    ReplyDelete