"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thelma and Louise....

A SHOUT OUT TO THE BESTIES.....

ELIZABETH
I'm not going over cliff for this girl anytime, ever!! lol.. But she's the bizness!! :) I say this in the non-lesbian sort of way! It's so sad that this needs to be specified, but some people, in their own misery, like to get it twisted!! LOL.. I pray that everyone has a friend like Liz-ard, once, and I'm saying, at least once in their lifetime, or the next. I just met her something like 2 or 3 years ago through a source we no longer speak of..lol.. She's a great, generous, in some ways "green" girl (not a bad thing!!) Don't get offended!! lol and we always have a legit blast (lol) just doing the simple of things. I can count my blessings that she's always there when I need her and I hope she knows I'm there for her always :)  I give five smiles for this girl and hope for many, many more years of friendship.SPARKLY PINK FRIENDSHIP!!! LOL:)

 BRENDA
You can call her boojie, beautiful or "busty"..lol.. I just call her Brenda. :) She knows what she wants and does what she does and it doesn't matter what you ->, you -> or you -> think about it!(just to quote her)lol  I love her! Once again in the non-lesbian sort of way! lol... We could go years without seeing each other then plan a "Hot Boo City Trip" and it's like we were just hanging out yesterday!! :) I met her, over seven years ago through a mutual friend and she is a hoot!! Ever since the club days where I had the black marker "X" on my hand and she was passing drinks to us young ones on the dance floor..lol.. Not to incriminate her more, but she was "Maria Consuelos" at the time..cuz that girl wasn't but one year older than me :) Gotta love those sneaky days!! :) and can't forget FLORIDA...Memories with this jet setter to last a hundred years!! Let's count on a hundred plus!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...u make me wish I was more snazzy with my verbage so
    I could write how amazeballs u are and how grateful I am our paths crossed..u love me even tho I am hands down the worlds WORST wingwoman..lol that's says it all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... "SAN DIE---AAGO, it means Whale's Vagina!!!" Yes Elizabeth, even tho.. worst wingwoman ever!!!! :) see u tomorrow

    ReplyDelete