"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hope Floats...

Cracking the whip for 2011 with new ideas, plans and check off lists?? Not to "What Chili Wants" it, but I need to set some sort of goals for myself this year.
 
New job- check
weight loss- check, check
More $$$$ in the bank- check, check, check
Jet Setting with the bestie- check, check, check
BF- ummmm.... check back with me next year!! lol

If we're talking about birds falling out of the sky and fish floating to the surface, I need to get on my bucket list.
It all starts today and then continues tomorrow.  Wish me luck on a job interview I have with a company I have been trying to get into for a while now. :) Sad part, I almost want to buy an outfit for the interview!! STOP IT!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment