"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The First Wives Club.....

I'm proud to not be a party to the married group of society!! However, I must admit, I was highly disappointed when I was informed that my forever, all time, since I was a little girl, crush is now happily married. LOL.. I guess I expected him to wait for me forever!! Is that too hard to ask? lol.. Elementary Love is supposed to last through the ages, No? LMAO.. oh well, I tried! :) Big kudos to the happy couple, and thanks for the invite to the beach party.. if you know me well enough, you know I'll RSVP yes.. but expect a maybe!! lol  This could be the reason for my singledom!! So for now, this weekend,  I'll put on a pretty, pretty dress and dance the nights away.

No comments:

Post a Comment