"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big Fish....

A book session is now necessary. I watch far too many/much television shows and movies!! :) Jenn, u helped me realize!! lol.. when i'm having a texting sesh with a buddy till ten o'clock, discussing idol, and being noted as "my t.v. friend" lol, it's probably far too much! hahaha.. and not more for the fact that all of my blog titles are movie titles as well.
I've been reading up on my "free" Self Magazine subscription (shop at Forever21.com and order $50 or more, free shipping and free subscription to whatever mag. they are featuring..lol) and it's really helping. Not that I need extreme help or anything.. I love myself, I love my life and I'm happy all around, for the most part. This year is just the jumping off for my new diet, more travel and Fun, fun, fun!!!! I started with Burnt Toast again, Teri Hatcher's book and I loved it the first time so hopefully this time will do the same.Ugh.. who am I kidding, I can read and still keep up with my television..lol Jersey Shore and  Idol again tonight.. Jenn tell the BF.. not to worry I'll be at my sister's so fewer texts today :)
Motto for the day :   "GET CAUGHT LOOKING BEAUTIFUL!!!"

2 comments:

  1. haha.. i was joking when i said that silly:) I need to get my reading on too.. Last book I read was Chelsea handlers new book & I loved loved it.. Sooo funny.. Maybe this time Ill get something to exercise my mind a lil more.. Text away i like getting them.. No worries:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Chelsea Handler... I will stay up late or stay in just to watch her show... lol Haven't read the books yet tho so something I'm sure I need to get on :)Oh, and no worries I'll be texting probably just the same tonight..lol.. it's brand new Idol and JS tonight, I won't be able to help myself!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete