"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Monday, January 17, 2011

Say Anything....

Tonight has been a television show success.. way to cancel my night out for a night of snuggling and with a hot cup of tea and a back to back schedule of shows :) RECAP....

BGC- the girls on this season are trying way too hard... or should I say Nikki is!! She is so super insecure and immature. I guess if I was a manly girl I'd be very defensive with comedy too..lol. She's like the fat kid in high school who "kills them with clowning around". Class Clowns are not cute!!! Too bad it's not working for her this season. SORRY UR SO MANLY, BRO!!!! lol  I am however, looking forward to next week and getting the introduction of the new girl. :)

Jersey Shore- Sammi is ridiculous!! Sorry ur so bummed that ur gonna lose ur boyfriend, psycho, but u did it to yourself. Now latch on to stinky Snooki because u don't have anyone else. AND I really can't believe Snooks really sat her ass in the fridge!! that is disgusting!!! "Keep it classy it San Diego" yuck! Hilarious tho, when Danielle, the Jewish girl who "stalked Pauly's entire life on the
Boardwalk" last year, shows up at Karma and splashes him with a drink!! FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!! It's a trashbag show but I love it! :)

Fashion Police- 2011 Golden Globes- Mila Kunis looked way hotter than Angelina Jolie.. Joan is on a good one!!! J-Lo's dress is cutsie too!!!!! Sandra Bullock's dress is awesome too.. but here hair is a must go!! Scarlett Johannsen in Ellie Saab.. so awesome!!! :) I like the nudes for the golden globes.. Eva Longoria's dress was fabulous!!! but Anne Hathaway took the cake for me :) I want her dress!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post!! :) My #1 for the Golden GLobes was JAnuary Jones.. She looked hott:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. January Jones' dress was neat-o.. what did they say? "Pretty Woman" (streetwalker chic) meets classic hollywood :) I thought it was a brilliant dress!! I also loved Sofia Vargara in the scarlet Vera Wang. Her pronounciation of Wang was hilarious but she looked awesome :) I want to have something to go to, to get "ball-gowned" up in :)

    ReplyDelete