"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Walk the Line...

Every year!!! Since Kelly Clarkson, I have been on point with Idol. Digging this season, more because of Jennifer Lopez but I have to say Yoji "Pop" stole my heart!! LMAO.. Some of the joke-sters they let through are insane, but he definitely will be the next William Hung and the "Pants on the floor" guy.... Travis Orlando.. the very, very, very, last guy...made me melt.. he's my, if I'm taking it way back, Justin Guarini!!<3<3<3 I will be praying that he makes it far in the competition, his story is a sad one but I love how his family is with one another!! :) Aw and he's the only one that made me cry!! :) Tomorrow's show should be interesting...just in watching the previews I'm gonna be loving the Carrot Top looking guy who belted out some QUEEN :)  Till manana!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment