"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Breakfast Club...

So, I'm definitely not used to waking up right before the sun comes up. For the past six months, that's been the time I finally get to bed, but this new job is the TITS!!!! I enjoy the hours, going in early, not too early since it's only 10 mins from the casa, and leaving by 3pm.. That allows the rest of the day for living!! or Shopping!! lol.. The eye candy isn't too bad either!!! What can I say? I work with nothing but Men!! lol, some cute, some not so cute.. but entertainment all the same :) I'm looking forward to my day tomorrow!!

Now because of my early hours, I've been having to record the programs I am so addicted to and save them for my view the next day!! BGC was insane.. these girls are bogus!! JUST SAYIN', sorry u didn't get my crazy nutball texts Jenn-Jenn <3

2 comments:

  1. I miss the texts already:( haha.. what exactly are you doing now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. I'll get back on it next week.. once I'm used to my schedule!! :) I'm doing the same thing as before, Admin. work for a Construction type company :)

    ReplyDelete