"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Her Shoes..

My very first blog.. let's see if another one comes after? :)
With all the time I have on my hands, trying to keep busy has been a mission. Positive busy, has been the hardest part. Internet shopping has become my addiction, next to food. lol... Shopping just makes me feel better... "Retail Therapy" is everything it is called. After a new pair of shoes, dress or top all the worries of the day disappear. Would u call that a problem??? :)

2 comments:

  1. Shopping always makes me feel good.. When Im having a bad day I shop even 1 shirt brightens up my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a serious thing... The shoes in the photo were a present to myself yesterday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete