"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Easy A....

This movie title, I would have to say is a great one for this post, in the none skeez of a way. :) LOL.. I had a great first week at the new job. Left Friday afternoon with a "thanks, see you Monday, you did a great job and welcome aboard!!" I love it!! It's definitely my cup o tea!! There is room to grow and I love that I can, within following directions and company policies, still set up my own way of doing it all. I'm telling you.. the eye candy is not bad either!! If only a liar wasn't a liar.. lol.. not ready to elaborate on the details of this.. but dude, who are you trying to impress?? Not my style to, excuse my french, "sh*t where I eat!!!" So save the lines and bogus stories for the lil ones..lol But other than that, SUCCESS is a comin' :) I can't wait for the ride!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment