"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sixteen Candles...

So this weekend we celebrated the 25th bday of my sister Felicia whom I call Skeezer (not in the slutty sense of the word, for those who wondered.. my family used to sing to her "Skeezer Weezer was a bear, skeezer weezer had no hair, Skeezer Weezer, Weezer Skeezer" and Skeezer stuck :) ) Anywho.. the invite list was small, cuz let's face it.. she has no friends!! LOL.. Mom of two, 30 minutes away from people she grew up with up, kind of adds conflict to the friend keeping and making. With that said, a few of our older cousins, my parents, a couple of my friends and her childhood bestfriend and sister joined us at Lake Alice Saturday night. The bar had the most entertaining 80's cover band ever!!!! It was a fun night, minus the slight bit of dramatics. "Men" (almost) who can't hold their liquor and decide to say something ridiculous to the bday girl who can definitely hold her own!! LOL Love my sister.  All in all it was a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment