"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Point Break...

Free your mind and the rest will follow!!! Song lyrics I'm sure I'll try to live by for as long as I let myself.
 I'm back and plan to keep up with my thoughts and frustrations of my everday on this wonderful vice until I can't anymore :)
What's new?
WORK:The fabulous job that I hold is going in the dumps. When you put your eggs all in one basket and assume your customer that carried your company for years isn't in the business for business you'll probably end up where my firm has ended. It's just that too.. ENDED.. they are going to close down our Perris Office because we lost the Edison Contract.. our money maker is no longer shaking for the big bucks. Although I am still offered a position with the company when lay-offs occur, a daily drive to Costa Mesa is not in my near future. So on to the next, after, I'm thinking the 15th of June. My work ethic, however, has me sticking it out till the end with the big boss and all of the loyal dogs who are wishing and hoping and praying that something comes our way. This hold up is not without hard work and sales.. I have been marketing the heck out of our company to any and all I can find and think of but that work will end up going to Costa Mesa anyway so I'm working my butt off to still lose my job :(
TRAVEL: So after all of my travel plans.. I have met the majority of them.. Vegas was a hoot two weeks ago for my besties bachelorette party. But then again when is Vegas not? Florida is still on schedule for late August, although the Boo I was anticipating a visit with may not be who I go to see, either way I'll have the greatest time I'm sure. Exhausted a million from the weekend adventures also... Weddings start as of next weekend. The Bestie is tying the knot Saturday the 11th.. I get a weekend off then the 25th is another wedding. Angel/Dodger Game the weekend after (woohoo GO ANGELS!!) and yet another wedding the following weekend... Should I be catching a hint on this? Three weddings within a 2 month period and another in August.. Lordy, Lordy that's a ton of shopping ahead of me :)
HEALTH: I have been far from top notch!! I can't seem to shake this ickness, it's been about a month and what I thought was allergies has now amplified to flu-like symptoms, anxiety that feels like monster pressure on my stomach and an appetite to kill. I love food, and that isn't new but I feel now that I am feeding myself to clear the ickyness I've been feeling. Like the food helps me forget about it.. Maybe depression? but I'm not a sad person. I think it's all just stress induced but I can't shake it.... drinking is not even an option and I haven't had an urge to anyhow, sleeping has been my no food, no worry vice during the week. I have way too many obligations on the weekend that I pick myself up every weekend to get things done. I don't know, I'm quite train wreck these days.
FAMILY: What would I do without them? My youngest sister, who despises me every other day unless she wants something, is graduating from High School next week. I am super proud even though it's another activity that takes away from my resting.. lol. We just celebrated my Pop's 50th Bday and threw a little surprise party for him at the 'rent's house, he had no clue. It was a success and I'm majorly surprised that we (big mouths) kept it a secret for so long!! :) We also had a huge shindig for my Grandpa's 70th bday party. I was bad company, I napped in my Gma's room the majority of the party, but at least I wasn't outside adding to my sickness with alcohol and the cold :)
LOVE:  I  need to work on cutting the "Caspers" (my ghosts from the past) I have a hard time ending all ties with the Ex's. Most would say that they commend the fact that I stay close with most of them, but really I'm not trying to go backwards. As Liz-ard says.. "I lost my rearview mirror". To be completely honest, there is only one man right now that I care about whole-heartedly but the two of us can't seem to get it together. I don't know if I'm keeping him around for my own comfort, or if he is keeping me around if nobody better comes along??? But that's a BLOG all on it's own :) Motto for this one:  boyfriend vs. pet, I'd take a puppy anyday!! LOL.. really though, my time is my time and when I do finally meet the man I feel I can't live without, I'll blog all about it :)

Enough tonight.... Let's end with the Movie Title quote :)
"Johnny's got his own demons...Don't ya Johnny?"

2 comments:

  1. haaha youre so funny.. Youre prob not getting better because of drunken weekends like VEGAs..lol Everytime i drink too much i seem to get sick and stay that way. Im so sorry about your job!! I hope you get another one fast. Ive been helping my dad at his work in Perris lately and thats quite a drive and I hate it.Oh and my sis hates me like every other day too..haha. Oh and an ex is and ex for a reason. You should NOT be friends with them. Theres always someone thats not fully over the breakup and thats not healthy.. :) xoxo Hope to see more posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughts.. Drinking is definitely not helping.. but Vegas was a must go.. after all of that rest has been my number1 :)As for the exes... definitely on your page now... :)

    ReplyDelete