"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding...

From the Bachelorette Party to the big day, it was a celebration all around!!! :)
She was absolutely beautiful!!!! My best friend married the best man!!! :) Saturday was the wedding I had been anxious for and it was as fun as I had expected it to be. Some say weddings make you think twice about settling down and getting "family" ready. That couldn't be more true.. I celebrated with some excellent friends but couldn't help to be a little envious of the whole "married forever/ in love" vibe. Could I be changing my untameable ways?? lol.. One thing is for sure.. my drinking habits have now been put to a major hault!! #1 because I'm heavier than ever and the bridesmaid dress didn't help at all..lol and I didn't really start drinking until after all of the major wedding rituals but I paid heavily for it Sunday and Monday :( Beezy seemed happy with everything so I didn't have to regulate on any mis-steps of any of the vendors. It was an all around beautiful wedding and I couldn't be happier for the Vargas pair or make it the Vargas three plus Jaxon :)
Vegas Bachelorette Party
   The Happy Couple



Shots in Celebration :)

Movie Title Quote:  this one is for me of that night :)
"maybe there won't be marriage, maybe there won't be sex, but by God...there will be dancing"

2 comments:

  1. Wedding and vegas looked like so much fun! You look so pretty in the wedding and your bff was a beautiful bride:) glad u had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll it was a beautiful wedding :)and Vegas, of course, is always a good time..

    ReplyDelete