"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Confessions of a Shopoholic...

So it's Sunday and this weekend has been the most I've rested in quite a while!!! So glad because it was well needed. If you've read my last post, I've been pretty down in the dumps on the health kick and getting the mind right. I took a break from my normal "retail therapy" sessions to save, save, save but Friday I did some 'soul shopping', I mean, searching..lol and I swear it made me feel 100% happier. There is something about shoes that just does it for me. I totally get something out of them. When I'm feeling bad I definitely like to treat myself, clothes never look good, food just adds to the chubb, SHOES.. they always fit!!!! Meet my new loves.. Inexpensive but cute to boot :)

Joey
Madden GirlSoda :)

Movie Title quote: "You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."

No comments:

Post a Comment